Saturday, October 6, 2012

CraftMad card swap

Most months I participate in a swap on CraftMad - of late it has mostly been sewing the blocks for the CraftMad Family quilt, but last month I signed up for the card swap - mostly because the theme - black & white with a splash of another colour.

Easy ............ or so I thought!  What with one thing or another, I simply lost track of the month and it was the end of the month before I knew it.

I had received some GORGEOUS cards from my partner, Kaye  
Please visit her blog and see her wonderful creations ;-)    
Kaye and her hubby, Ron, make the most BEAUTIFUL Miniatures together ;-)


Photos stolen borrowed from Kaye's Blog

Sooooo, in an effort get my cards out to Kaye, I raided my stash for suitable cards.

I love working with black & white, so the first card I picked was this one - the other colour being BLUE
one of my fave House Mouse images hand coloured, layered with blue cardstock on white card with a black & white ribbon

Here is a black & white card with silver as the main highlight - balloon images heat embossed in silver and silver stickers used on die cut

my fave colour combination - black, white and red.  
Inkadinkado cupcake image hand coloured and highlighted with Kindy Glitz, bling added to paper flowers and black and white scrapbook papers used.  Red cardstock embossed with swiss dots embossing folder in the Cuttlebug to match the black and white polkadot scrapbook papers

1 comment:

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.