Thursday, June 2, 2011

CraftMad May Swaps - the big reveal ;-)

My partner over on Craft Mad has let me know that the cards I made for the May swap have arrived.

Here are some photos of what I sent.



I thought I would take the opportunity to use some free cutting files from Birds Blog.  I have been an admirer of her work for such a long time and they cut like a charm ;-)  If you have a cutter, pop on over and check it out - hell, even if you don't have a cutter, check it out any way ;-)




I mentioned in a previous post that some of my older cards had started falling apart.  I decided to remake the above card and used the front to make a new easel card.  The easel section was created using the Cuttlebug and a Double Do Border die cut.

Most of the cardstock and papers used to create these cards were purchased from Blue Edge Crafts


3 comments:

  1. looks awesome Cathy!!!

    I really love all the great daisy diecuts on the pink one

    and I love the Black White and Red!

    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers on the first card are so pretty Cathy. I love the black and white of the second card and how clever of you to reuse some older cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of them are so lovely Cathy!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.