Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Flashback Friday 10.0 - stitching

Flashback Friday is a blog I came across recently, thanks to Merry

The current challenge is to show your first card blogged about that includes stitching.

I sew a lot, but not usually on cards, and remembered I had blogged about a playdate I once had with some lovely CraftMad friends.

so here is my card




The original post is HERE and it gives some other details about the card and some other playdates I had.

I like the effect of stitching on cards, but I don't do it nearly as often as I should ;-)

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! What pretty colors and great accents. Thanks for playing along with Flashback Friday 10.0. I loved seeing your first stitching project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super fun card...love the pretty patterned paper and the border punching is a great touch! Great stitching!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you joined in this fun challenge Cathy. I was looking through an old mag the other day and spied these cards and remembered you had tried them. I must give it a try. Yours is lovely...such wonderful paper.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.