Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blog Candy !!!

Sue from a consuming passion has some beautiful blog candy!

I quote from Sue's page:

I'm so pleased with my new look blog page. So what about you, would you like something that is taylor made for you? I'd like to offer one person an idividual blog page - like mine but to your design........interested?



Marcia of MarciaJaneDesign.blogspot.com will help you get a blog page you'll love.


Now I also know that lots of you are much more talented than me and very capable of your own blog designs. So what about this 9.5" x 7.5" Calico gift bag that I have full of stamps, embellishments and all sorts of goodies.

Pop over to Sue's blog and check out the 'official bits'.  While you are there, stay a while and have a browse - it is a feast for the eyes ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.