Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunshine Award

The lovely Merry has passed on this Sunshine Award to me - thank you Merry, right back at ya!



OK here are the rules-
  • Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  • Pass the award to six other bloggers and link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Give mention to the person that gave you this award and link to their blog.

OK - so, here are the recipients of my Sunshine Award (in no particular order) - to thank you all for your wonderful inspiration and support and regular comments on my blog

Cheryl -  mycardmakinghaven
Bec - bizzybecs 
Abby - abbysgarden 
Linda - lfcards 
Sue - a-consuming-passion
Denise - stampingvacation 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the thought, Cathy, but I took off the awards I already had and don't consider I use my blog often enough to receive any more. Nice of you to think of me, just the same.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.