Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Cards (and pressies!) from my Friends

I thought I would share with you some of the cards I have received from my friends over at CraftMad.



From Ali



From Daisy



From Kaye



From Kerry



From Mandy



From Merry


I was so very spoilt by my friends this year - I received some lovely unexpected presents!



From Kaye - 12 days of Christmas



From Mandy - I am looking forward to putting this lovely angel on top of my tree next year!



From Mandy - such a wonderful unexpected gift - I was eager to have a play and will post some pics a bit later.


Last, but by no means least, here is my Secret Santa present from someone at CraftMad.  Each year we do a SS swap and we MUST wait until Christmas Day to open our presents!  I was so impressed with the wrapping, I took a photo!   I made it until Christmas Eve and just had to open them!



My SS sent me some lovely cardstock frames, gold leaf printed sentiments and some beautiful metallic/pearl type 3D images to use for paper tole, and some lovely silk type butterflies.  Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo when I opened it and am currently in the process of transferring everything from my craft room into the study (where the computer is) and cannot locate these goodies to take a photo just now.  I will post a photo later, when I will also post a photo of my new craft room.


I feel so very lucky to have such considerate and generous friends - I have only just recently met Mandy in person and have worked a lot with Kaye in putting together the CraftMad Journal (most recent journal here).  I have been part of CraftMad for many years now and have thoroughly enjoyed being involved with the group.  They are such a wonderful bunch of people!

4 comments:

  1. Cathy you are so lucky to have received these gorgeous cards and gifts... Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Ducky, how spoilt were you!? Have fun with those, they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you,eveything is gorgeous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards Cathy....and the wrapping on the SS parcel alone is amazing.

    I have to agree with you Craftmad is such a wonderful place and I to have made terrific friends there. You being one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.