Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Cards - My top picks

I have noticed a few blogs listing their top picks for the year, so I thought I would do the same.

It was a very interesting exercise to go back over my blog and see just how my cards have progressed!

My first card to appear on my blog was my first challenge card - it was too late for the challenge, but it got me hooked!


The next card was trying a new technique - double embossing with the cuttlebug.


This card was made with one of my first sets of stamps from Stampin' Up and my early attempts at watercolouring.


This next card was made using a stamp I won over on Hero Arts - my first ever win!


The following card was my first ever flower pot card - I was so pleased with the end result.




My early attempts at colouring in Tilda follows.


Next is my first Sarah Kay Stamp - this one has to be my favourite of the whole year!


Next is my favourite of all the sympathy cards I have had to make of late ....


Another Sarah Kay card - this one was submitted for BizzyBecs Creatalicious Challenge


One of my first Christmas cards this year



I posted a lot of cards during December, but I couldn't ignore this one - I love the simple elegance of it.



3 comments:

  1. WOW.. Cathy, these are some gorgeous creations from you in 2009.. Look forward to see what you create in 2010.. Take Care, Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous cards Cathy!!! Best Wishes to you in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous selection of cards,it must have been hard to choose.Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.