Sunday, December 20, 2009

More Mojo!

With my CraftROBO up and running, I took the opportunity to make up a batch of Christmas Cards using the mojomonday #117 sketch - I just love the way it comes together.

The white circle and red cardstock have been cut using the CraftROBO and the green strip was cut using Spellbinder Fleur de Lis die in the cuttlebug.  The felt hat has been in my stash for many years and cards finished off with gold peel off stickers.


Background pattern was purchased from bizzybecscardmakingscrapbooking and printed on gloss cardstock.  When printing, I used the 'plain paper' setting on my Epson Stylus R210 and it dried in no time!


Bling added to strip!



Another card using different background paper.






 
I am quite pleased with the way these cards have turned out - now to work on my last 10 cards!

4 comments:

  1. They looks fabulous,love the cute little Santa hat and Bec's holly paper looks beautiful!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice!!!

    I got this background from there too,a nd I keep forgetting about it, lol. I'm so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are wonderful....I just love holly on a card. The felt hats are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.. these turned out Fabulous, I love how you have used the BB paper..and love those santa hats they are so cute.. Bec

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.