Sunday, August 23, 2009

Whiff of Joy - Here comes the Bride

I couldn't wait to have a play with my new WOJ stamps, so ........ here is the Bride!
I used the sketch from the CreataliciousChallenges Design Team call - I love this sketch!
I have used a different technique to colour in this one - I used one of my Stampin' Up markers on acetate, and dipped my brush into that - I wanted to see if I could get better control of the blending. There are so many ways to hand colour images and I am enjoying trying them all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cathy, This is just stunning.. Your colouring is amazing, it is such an easy layout that i love using too and that creates the most stunning results.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Cathy...great colours and yes..your colouring is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH just stunning!!! Beautiful colouring and another fantastic job with the sketch,I love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanted to let you know I have an award on my blog for you.....posted Sunday!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.