Sunday, July 12, 2009

A new Craft ROBO card

here is another craft robo card - using another GSD file from http://risalenee.blogspot.com/ - these files are amazing.
This time I used the cat GSD - I have another friend who is a cat lover and would love this.

I used the same cardstock as I did previously for the dog, but have fine tuned my settings. I have not forgotten my cuttlebug through all this - I have used the birthday embossing folder for the background of the card and the first oval layer using my spellbinder nesties. The black oval was cut using the robo, as I needed an oval bigger than my largest nestie.
I have added some bling to the collar, just to add some fun.

Inside of card was printed using computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.