Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired 40

Over on CuttlebugBeInspired#40 there is another great sketch!

White cardstock embossed with diamonds pattern. Whenever I look at this pattern, I always think of golf - so it just had to be a golf card! Sketch was rotated and put on a C6 size card.

Gold stickers of golf bag & clubs placed on acetate and raised with 3D mounting tape. Acetate attached using brown brads. Golf ball stickers used as embellishments.

I am not too sure on my choice of ribbon - I think I like it??

I do like the nice clean look!

1 comment:

  1. oh - i love this look of the clear over the embossed white! will have to try that myself sometime - thanks for the inspiration! happy to have you playing along at CBC! sorry tobe so late in getting by this week!
    http://www.cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.