Monday, July 27, 2009

Creatalicious DT call

over on Bizzy Bec's CreataliciousChallenges they are calling for two new members to the Design Team.
I quite liked the sketch they provided, so I thought I would give it a go.
I made up two cards using the sketch they provided - one oblong, and one square (which is a better representation of the sketch)
here is the first card I made
Tilda watercoloured and mounted on purple cardstock. colour for highlight panel picked from thin lines in background paper. Embellished with Paper flowers and bling.
Highlighted with usual kindy glitz ;-)
Here is the second card - this one is my favourite
Tilda image watercoloured and highlighted with kindyglitz & chalks, matted on blue Bazill bling. Pink Bazill bling run through cuttlebug. Paper flowers highlighted with bling - all mounted on white square card
This is the first time I have submitted a card for a DT call and would be extremely honoured to be considered.

5 comments:

  1. Great cards Cathy. Love the colours and that 'with love' embossing is a nice finishing touch. Wishing you good luck for the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Cathy,love your take on the sketch,beautiful colouring and the fabulous embossing!!! Thanks for joining the Creatalicious DT challenge!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Cards Cathy.. Your colouring is amazing.. Great take on the sketch too... Thanks for entering for the DT Call. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! So sweet, so elegant!

    Greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy,back again,I have an award on my blog for you!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.