Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge - black and white

Last week's Stamp_Something challenge was to use black & white and one other colour. I know I am a bit late with this one, but I figured I would post anyway. I am pleased with the way it turned out.
White cardstock was stamped multiple times with candle stamp, coloured in red with watercolours and flames highlighted with kindy glitz. Black & red ribbon placed across top third of card and Stamped sentiment mounted with foam dots.
here is another card I did later, just with black & white - does the kindy glitz count as another colour? ;-)
I like the clean look of this card.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Cathy...that candle stamp would come in very handy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.