Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bon Voyage Card

I caught up with an old school friend last weekend and she is about to leave Australia and travel for a while - ending up in London in August. Oh how I envy her!
I have made this Bon Voyage Card for her.

hand stamped & hand torn background paper on the left of the card, patterned paper mounted onto black card. Brown Tag mounted with sticky dots, layered with 'Bon Voyage' printed on cream card using computer. Tag & corners highlighted with corner stickers.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous.....love the vintage feel to it,you have inspired me to do more tearing on my cards!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just fabulous! I love the vintage look. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.... love the corner stickers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.