Tuesday, April 7, 2009

two birds with one stone

My inspiration for this card came from two challenges - Hanna_Stamps_Challenge_ 63 over on Splitcoast Stampers and TECC62
The HSC63 required us to use black, white & red and TECC62 supplied the layout
I used black & white double sided patterned paper, red paper, black cardstock, red flowers & bling, cupcake is from Inkadinkado, sentiment from Hanna Stamps, all placed on a Square white textured card. Cuttlebug was used with Nestabilities to cut squares. I haven't got round nesties yet, so I did the circles the old fashioned way - with a compass.
I will use this card for a friend's birthday, so the inspiration came at just the right time!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Cathy! I always like the black white and red combo!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card! Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is stunning...the papers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.