Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cuttlebug Spot Challenge #21 - Serendipity

This week's Challenge for Cuttlebug Spot here was to make a card using Brigitta's Serendipity technique. I thought it looked like fun, so I gave it a try.
I liked the way my pattern turned out, but decided only to use half of it on a card - it was a bit much as a whole background.
I tore up pieces of two coloured/patterned papers and glued to a piece of cardstock. I embossed the cardstock with swiss dots and used my CB and nestabilities to cut the 3 squares. I used a Carl corner punch on all layers, and placed the dark purple heart cut outs back into the spaces on the top layer. Card has been embellished with ribbon, paper flowers & bling. Gold sticker sentiment has been added - I definitely will have another play with this process - the possibilites are endless.

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Cathy...I am off to check out this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are spectacular............

    AMAZING!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a comment - it is greatly appreciated.